ICT Resources of the College
There are four computer laboratories with 30 systems each. Two of the labs have thin client-based systems and two have standalone systems. One of the labs with 30 thin client-based systems has been set up under the UGC’s Network Resource Centre scheme.
The Library of the College is on the fourth floor and:
- Uses Slim21 software
- Allows open access
- Has a collection of over 20000 books including text and non-text
- Subscribes to around 30 journals of repute
- Subscribes to ProQuest and NList databases
- Has a multi-media section
- Subscribes to 11 newspapers
- Subscribes to relevant magazines
The airconditioned audio visual room has a seating capacity of 100. It is equipped with a standalone computer system, internet connectivity, mounted projector and screen for projection. Presentations by students, conferences/seminars/workshops and meetings with the faculty members and staff are conducted in the AV room.