VISION, MISSION & GOALS
To educate students towards an all round development and empower them for a constructive and sustained engagement with society.
- To provide progressive, liberal and relevant education to students from all sections of society
- To provide a stimulating environment for teaching- learning and research
- To refine pedagogic practices
- To establish links with industry and explore opportunities for consultancy services
- To promote diverse skills, character building and social conscientisation
- To continuously monitor feedback from stakeholders
- To encourage pursuit of knowledge by students and faculty in a conducive environment.
- To impart education that is secular, gender neutral and sensitive to societal needs and concerns.
- To cater to the diverse sections of students, of and beyond Andheri (East), particularly the Sindhi community and the socially and economically underprivileged.
- To enhance leadership skills and teamwork through various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To respond to changing students needs and equip them to face the challenges of emerging/changing national and global trends.