Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- The Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been constituted to plan, monitor and make recommendations on matters related to quality enhancement and its sustenance in the functioning of the Degree College.
- The Cell has been constituted as per the guidelines of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It comprises representatives from the Management, Faculty, Administrative staff and the Principal.
- The IQAC ensures quality enhancement and its sustenance through and with the help of three sub-cells namely, the Academic Cell, the Administrative Cell and the Extra-curricular activity Cell.
Members of IQAC
- Dr. Vijaya Krishna – Principal – Convenor
- Ms.Dhanashree Joshi – Co-ordinator
Senior Teacher Members
- Dr. Shalini Hemanth Kumar – Vice Principal (Aided)
- Dr. Vasudev Iyer – Vice Principal (Self Finance Course)
- Mr. V. Ramakrishnan
- Dr. Hema Mehta
- Dr. Leena Nair
- Ms.Rashmita Mohanty