Documents to be submitted for admission to First Year of the Undergraduate Programs
Important Note: Please note that under the current pandemic situation the dates for submission of physical copies of documents will be intimated based on Government of Maharashtra & University of Mumbai directives pertaining to relaxation of lockdown. Candidates and or their parents/guardians are requested not to visit the College till such time
1. All the candidates who wish to apply for admission to any of the Undergraduate programs must submit the following on the dates intimated by the College:
a. Copy of the University of Mumbai Pre-admission Online Form
b. Copy of the College Online Admission form
c. Three photocopies of mark sheets of H.S.C./equivalent of XIIth std. examination.
d. Photocopy of Leaving Certificate of H.S.C./equivalent of XIIth std.
e. Photocopies of mark sheets & Passing Certificate of S.S.C./equivalent of Xth std. examination.
f. Photocopies of Certificate of Learning Disability (L.D.) & that of being Physically Challenged (if applicable).
g. Photocopy of Blood Group Report.
h. Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
i. Photocopy of valid caste certificate, if belonging to any reserved category.
2. Additional documents required from candidates applying under the Sindhi Linguistic Minority Quota:
I. Affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) certified by a Notary stating that the candidate belongs to the Sindhi Linguistic Minority.
3. Additional documents required from candidates having a gap of more than two years in their Education between passing the Xth std. equivalent examination and XIIth std. equivalent examination and or a gap of one or more years between passing the XIIth std. equivalent examination and year of submission of application for admission to the first year of the undergraduate program:
Affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only), certified by a Notary stating the reason for the gap of
- more than two years in the Education between passing the Xth std. equivalent examination and the XIIth std. equivalent examination.
- one or more years between passing the XIIth std. equivalent examination and year of submission of application for admission to the first year of the undergraduate program
4. Additional documents required from candidates who have passed H.S.C./ equivalent of XIIth std. examination from schools/colleges affiliated to boards other than Maharashtra State Board:
a. Original and photocopies of mark sheets and Passing Certificate of H.S.C./equivalent of XIIth std. examination
b. Original and two photocopies of Transference / Leaving Certificate.
c. Original and two photocopies of Migration Certificate (In the event there is no practice of issuing Migration Certificate by the Board, the candidate shall produce a letter to this effect from the Board)
5. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, DT, NT, OBC & SBC categories of Maharashtra State who wish to apply for scholarship/freeship are requested to bring the following documents and should contact Mr. Prakash Dalvi, superintendent before paying their fees: (Note: Students belonging to any of the reserved categories only of Maharashtra State are eligible for the scholarship)
a. Photocopy of Aadhar Card
b. Photocopy of valid Caste Certificate (Maharashtra State Only)
c. Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar’s Office, Mumbai.
d. Photocopy of Ration Card.
e. Photocopies of mark sheets of examination of S.S.C./Xth std equivalent, H.S.C./XIIth std equivalent.
f. Saving Bank Account in Union bank or Corporation bank has to be opened and the Account details have to be submitted.
- Please carry the Original documents for verification purpose only.
- Kindly upload photo (Max Size 115kb) and signature (Max Size 15-18kb). Mention the name in ‘English’ (As per H.S.C. mark sheet), Name in ‘Devnagiri’ (Marathi) should be strictly entered in the following format: (Surname- Name –Father’s name – Mother’s name) as the same cannot be changed/edited once entered in the pre-admission online enrollment form.
3. The admission will be purely on PROVISIONAL basis till the receipt of confirmation of enrolment from University of Mumbai.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) :(Click here for Fee structure)
Bachelor of Management Studies(B.M.S.):(Click here for the fee structure)
B.Com. (Accounting & Finance) (B.A.F.):(Click here for the fee structure)
B.Com. (Banking & Insurance) (B.B.I): (Click here for the fee structure)
B.Com. (Financial Markets) (B.F.M): (Click here for the fee structure)
B.Sc. (Information Technology) (B.Sc.I.T.) : (Click here for the fee structure)