Eligibility conditions for admission to Second/Third Year of the undergraduate programs:
Eligibility conditions for students of Tolani College for promotion to the Second/Third Year of the undergraduate programs: For students who have completed the First Year/Second Year of the Undergraduate Program from Tolani College, the eligibility criteria laid down by the University of Mumbai will be applicable for promotion to the higher class. (Click here for the eligibility criteria for promotion to higher class).
- Eligibility conditions for admission to Second Year/Third year of all the undergraduate programs for students from other Universities/Colleges:
- Students who have passed the first/second year of an equivalent program from a UGC recognized University/College will be eligible for admission to the higher class of the undergraduate programs. The College will give provisional admission subject to availability of seats. The admission will be confirmed when the University of Mumbai approves the admission.
Documents to be submitted for admission to Second/Third Year of Undergraduate Programs:
- All the students who have passed the first year /second year of the program must submit the following:
- Photocopies of mark sheets of S.S.C./Xth std/equivalent examination and H.S.C./equivalent of XIIth std examination & the Passing Certificate of H.S.C./equivalent of XIIth std examination.
- Photocopies of the mark sheets of First Year (Semester-I & II) for admission to second year and Second Year (Semester –III & IV) for admission to third year.
- Photocopies of S.S.C./Xth std equivalent and H.S.C./XIIth std equivalent Leaving Certificate.
- Photocopies of Certificate of Learning Disability (L.D). & that of being Physically Challenged (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Blood Group Report.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of valid caste certificate, if belonging to any reserved category
- Additional documents to be submitted by the candidates who have completed the first/second year from another college affiliated to University of Mumbai (Fresh Applicants):
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the College from where the candidate has completed the first year/second year of the UG program (PRN number has to be mentioned on the NOC)
- K.C.L. online T.C. and Transference Certificate with T.C. Code from previous College with PRN number.
- Eligibility Status Report of the previous College, giving details of confirmation of enrolment/eligibility.
- Additional documents to be submitted by candidates who have completed the first/second year from another College, which is NOT affiliated to University of Mumbai (Fresh Applicants):
- Mark sheets of lower examination verified by and bearing the stamp of the concerned Board/University.
- Transference Certificate from the previous College
- Migration Certificate (if there is no practice of issuing Migration Certificate by the Board, the candidate shall produce a letter to this effect from the Board)
- A letter from the Eligibility section of University of Mumbai for prima facie eligibility of the candidate for admission.
- Candidates from Institute of Distance and Open Learning affiliated to University of Mumbai (IDOL) have to submit NOC, Eligibility Confirmation Letter (if H.S.C./XIIth std equivalent is from other than Maharashtra State Board). Transfer Certificate should be submitted after the admission.
- Students belonging to SC, ST, DT, NT, OBC & SBC categories of Maharashtra State who wish to apply for scholarship/freeship are requested to bring the following documents and should contact Mr. Prakash V. Dalvi, Superintendent, before paying their fees: (Note: Students belonging to any of the reserved categories only of Maharashtra State are eligible for the scholarship)
Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of valid Caste Certificate issued (Maharashtra State Only)
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar’s Office, Mumbai.
- Photocopy of Ration Card.
- Photocopies of mark sheets of examinations of S.S.C./Xth std equivalent, H.S.C./XIIth std equivalent, and previous years of the undergraduate program.
- Savings Bank Account in either Union Bank or Corporation Bank has to be opened and the Account details have to be submitted to the College.
Note: Please carry the Original documents for verification purpose only.