A Candidate who has passed F.Y.B.SC. (I.T.) (or equivalent) and S.Y.B.SC.(I.T.) (or equivalent) from any recognized University can seek admission to T.Y.B.SC.(I.T.) subject to eligibility rules.
All Candidates must submit
1) Dully filled T.Y.B.SC.(I.T.) form (available at the College Office)
2) Photocopy of Mark sheet of F.Y. (Sem – I & Sem -II ) and SY ( Sem-III & IV) along with Original Mark sheets with all A.T.K.T. & Additional Mark sheets)
3) Two passport size photograph with white background (pls. write name, current class & E-mail address on the back side of the photograph).
4) The original and photocopy of the S.S.C. And H.S.C. Mark sheet (s) & Passing Certificate
5) The Photocopy of 10th or 12th Leaving Certificate.
6) Photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
7) One photocopy of Blood Group Report
8) One Photocopy of cancelled cheque leaf of candidate account (Parent’s Account not required) If cheque is not having the name of bank holder than photocopy of the Bank Passbook (containing details of bank account number, IFSC code etc.)
9) Candidate of Physically Challenged Category are required to submit their Medical Certificate (Issued by Government of Maharashtra only) (If Applicable)
10)Photocopy of Voter’s I.D. Card
11) Candidates seeking admission under the Linguistic (Sindhi) Minority Quota are required to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/-, certified by a Notary stating that they belong to the Sindhi Minority and/or (If Applicable)
12) Candidates seeking admission under any of the Reserved Categories are required to submit an attested photocopy of the relevant certificate/document (Issued by Government of Maharashtra only) (If Applicable)
For SC, ST, DT, NT, OBC, & SBC Candidates:-
a) The original and one photocopy of Aadhar Card.
b) Valid Caste Certificate issued by (Maharashtra State Only)
c) Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar’s Office, Mumbai
d) Photocopy of Ration Card
e) Union Bank /Corporation Bank Saving Account Number is compulsory.
f) Caste Validity Certificate issued by Government of Maharashtra only.
Candidates from other college which are affiliated to University of Mumbai (additional documents)
1) No Objection Certificate signed by the Principal of the previous College
2) Original and two attested photocopies of Transfer Certificate
3) Eligibility Status Report from the previous College, giving details of confirmation of enrollment/eligibility
4) M.K.C.L. Transference Certificate with T.C. Code from previous college with PRN Number
For Candidates from Colleges/Schools not affiliated to the Maharashtra Board, they must submit :
1) College copy of online pre admission form
2) Original and two attested photocopies of XII Marksheet issued by the relevant Board
3) Original and two attested photocopies of XII Passing Certificate issued by the relevant Board
4) Original and one attested photocopy of Transference Certificate/Leaving Certificate
5) Original and two attested photocopies of Migration Certificate (in the event there is no practice of issuing Migration Certificate by the Board, the candidate shall produce a letter to this effect from the Board)
6) All above documents must be submitted within 10 days after admission
7) Original and two attested photocopies of First year – Sem I & Sem II, Second year Semester – III & Semester – IV marksheets & these must be verified along with the stamps from the concerned Board/ University.
8) Foreign candidates should have to get PRIMA FACIA LETTER from the Eligibility section – University of Mumbai at the time of FY, SY, TY, MCom-I Admission form Submission.
9) Candidates coming from colleges which are NOT affiliated to University of Mumbai should have to get PRIMA FACIA letter from the Eligibility section University of Mumbai at the time of Second & Third year admission (Enrolment and other additional fees are required to pay)
10) Candidates coming from Distance Education should have to get the NOC, Eligibility Confirmation Letter (if the 12th is done from other than Maharashtra Board) at the time of admission. Manual Transfer Certificate should be submitted after the admission. (Enrollment and other additional fees are required to pay)
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
(Fees Structure is as per University of Mumbai’s Circular No. CONCOL/FEE/292 of 2008 dated 07.07.2008- revised w.e.f. 2008-2009 onwards & as per revised examination fees circular no. UG/253-A of 2016-17 dated 14.03.2017)
ADMISSION PROCESSING FEES
COMPUTER PRACTICAL FEES
I.D.CARD & LIBRARY FEES
OTHER FEES/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACT.
STUDENT WELFARE FUND
UNIVERSITY DISASTER RELIEF FUND
UNIVERSITY E CHARGES
UNIVERSITY PROJECT FEES
UNV SPORTS/ CULTURAL ACTIVITY
VICE CHANCELLORS’ FUND
Admission Form and Prospectus Fees of Rs.20/- to be paid at the time of sale of admission form.
Document Verification fees of Rs. 400/- to be collected from students outside Maharashtra State Board
Fees payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Tolani College of Commerce”, payable at ‘Mumbai’.
Fees are likely to be revised by the University of Mumbai / Government Authorities.