Admission: Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) – S.Y.B.Sc.IT
- Candidate who has passed F.Y.B. Sc.(I.T.) (or equivalent) from any recognised University can seek admission to S.Y.B. Sc.(I.T.) subject to eligibility rules.
- Candidate who have passed Diploma (Three Year after S.S.C. X standard) in Information Technology / Computer Technology / Computer
- Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical, Electronics and Video Engineering and Civil & Allied Branches of are eligible for direct admission to the Second Year of the B.Sc.(I.T.) degree college. However, the Diploma should be recognised by the Board of Technical Education or any other recognised Government Body
- Minimum marks required 45% aggregate for open category candidates and 40% aggregatefor reserved category candidates.
- Candidate with post HSC-Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and allied branches will be eligible for direct admission to the Second Year of B.Sc.(I.T.). However, the Diploma should be recognised by the Board of Technology Education or any other recognised Government Body.
- Minimum marks required 45% aggregate for Open Category Candidates and 40% aggregate for reserved category candidates.
All students must submit
- Duly filled S.Y.B. Sc.(I.T.). admission form (available at the College office)
- One passport size photograph and 4 stamp size photographs
- Documents to be submitted
Originals of all the documents must be available for verification at the time of submission of the respective documents.
Documents to be submitted by students from Tolani College of Commerce
One attested copy of F.Y.B. Sc.(I.T.) mark sheet
Students from any other College
- One attested copy of Standard X Leaving Certificate
- One attested copy of Standard XII mark sheet
- Original and two attested copies of F.Y.B. Sc.(I.T.). (or equivalent) mark sheet
- (a) Students seeking admission under the Linguistic (Sindhi) Minority Quota are required to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/-, certified by a Notary stating that they belong to the Sindhi Minority, and/ or (b) Students seeking admission under any of the Reserved Categories are required to submit an attested copy of the relevant certificate/ document issued by Government of Maharashtra only.
- No Objection Certificate signed by the Principal of the previous College
- Original and two attested Copies of Transference Certificate
- Letter from the previous College, giving details of confirmation of Enrolment/eligibility
For students from Colleges not affiliated to the University of Mumbai
In addition to the above documents:
- Application for Provisional Eligibility Certificate(prescribed form available at the college)
- They must submit original and two attested copies of Migration Certificate (in the event there is no practice of issuing migration certificate by the University, the candidate shall produce a letter to this effect from the University)
|ADMISSION PROCESSING FEES||200|
|ALUMNI ASSOCIATION FEES||25|
|CAUTION MONEY (REFUNDABLE)||–|
|COMPUTER PRACTICAL FEES||1500|
|I.D.CARD & LIBRARY FEES||50|
|LABORATORY DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)||–|
|LIBRARY DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)||–|
|OTHER FEES/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY||250|
|STUDENT WELFARE FUND||50|
|UNIVERSITY DISASTER RELIEF FUND||10|
|UNIVERSITY E CHARGES||20|
|UNIVERSITY ENROLMENT FEES||–|
|UNIVERSITY PROJECT FEES||–|
|UNIV SPORTS/ CULTURAL ACTIVITY||30|
|VICE CHANCELLORS' FUND||20|
- Admission Prospectus + Information Brouchure Fees of Rs.100/- to be paid at the time of sale of admission form.
- Document Verification fees of Rs. 400/- to be collected from students outside Maharashtra State Board
- M.Com. (Part I & Part II) students will have to pay examination fees at the time of filling up the examination form
- Fees are likely to be revised by the University of Mumbai / Government Authorities.