A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree Program of Bachelor of Science-Information Technology, shall have passed XII Std. (H.S.C.) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subject and should have secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of reserved category) in first attempt.
Every candidate admitted to the degree programme in the affiliated colleges conducting the program shall have to register or enroll himself or herself with the university of Mumbai.
All Candidates must submit (Original of all documents must be available for verification at the time of submission of the respective documents)
1) Duly filled F.Y.B.SC.(I.T.) admission form (available at the College office)
2) Two passport size photograph with white background (pls. write name, current class & E-mail address on the back side of the photograph).
3) One photocopy of Blood Group Report
4) One attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
5) College copy of online admission form.
6) One Photocopy of cancelled cheque leaf of candidate account (parent’s Account not required) (If cheque is not having the name of bank holder than photocopy of the page of bank pass book (contening details of bank account number, IFSC Code etc.)
7) One attested photocopy of standard X Mark sheet
8) One attested photocopy of standard X Leaving Certificate
9) Original and three photocopy of standard XII (HSC) Mark sheet out of which one should be attested and two without attested
10) One attested photocopy of Standard XII Leaving Certificate
11) Candidates seeking admission under the Linguistic (Sindhi) Minority are required to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/- certified by a Notary stating that they belong to the Sindhi Minority. (If Applicable)
12) Candidate of Physically Challenged Category are required to submit their Medical Certificate (Issued by Government of Maharashtra only) (If Applicable)
13) One photocopy of voter’s Card
14) Candidates seeking admission under any of the Reserved Categories are required to submit an attested photocopy of the relevant certificate/document (Issued by Government of Maharashtra only) (If Applicable)
For SC, ST, DT, NT, OBC, & SBC Candidates:-
a) The original and one photocopy of Aadhar Card.
b) Valid Caste Certificate issued by (Maharashtra State Only)
c) Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar’s Office, Mumbai
d) Photocopy of Ration Card
e) Union/Corporation Saving Bank Account Number is compulsory.
f) Caste Validity Certificate issued by Government of Maharashtra only.
For Candidates from Colleges/Schools not affiliated to the Maharashtra Board, they must submit:
1. Original and two attested photocopies of XII Marksheet issued by the relevant Board
2. Original and two attested photocopies of XII Passing Certificate issued by the relevant Board
3. Original and one attested photocopy of Transference Certificate/Leaving Certificate
4. Original and two attested photocopies of Migration Certificate (in the event there is no practice of issuing Migration Certificate by the Board, the candidate shall produce a letter to this effect from the Board)
5. All above documents must be submitted within 10 days after admission
6. 12th Class (10+2) Marksheet must be verified along with the stamps from the concerned Board/ University
7. Foreign candidates should have to get PRIMA FACIA LETTER from the Eligibility section – University of Mumbai at the time of FY, SY, TY, MCom-I Admission form Submission.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
(Fees Structure is as per University of Mumbai’s Circular No. CONCOL/FEE/292 of 2008 dated 07.07.2008- revised w.e.f. 2008-2009 onwards & as per revised examination fees circular no. UG/253-A of 2016-17 dated 14.03.2017)
ADMISSION PROCESSING FEES
CAUTION MONEY (REFUNDABLE)
COMPUTER PRACTICAL FEES
I.D.CARD & LIBRARY FEES
LABORATORY DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)
LIBRARY DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)
OTHER FEES/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACT.
STUDENT WELFARE FUND
UNIVERSITY DISASTER RELIEF FUND
UNIVERSITY E CHARGES
UNIVERSITY ENROLMENT FEES
UNV SPORTS/ CULTURAL ACTIVITY
VICE CHANCELLORS’ FUND
Admission Form and Prospectus Fees of Rs.100/- to be paid at the time of sale of admission form.
Document Verification fees of Rs. 400/- to be collected from students outside Maharashtra State Board
Fees payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Tolani College of Commerce”, payable at ‘Mumbai’.
Fees are likely to be revised by the University of Mumbai / Government Authorities.