Admission: M.Com. (Part I)
A student who has passed B.Com. (or equivalent) from any recognised University can seek admission to M.Com. (Part I) subject to eligibility rules.
All students must submit
- Duly filled M.Com. (Part I) admission form (available at the College office)
- One passport size photograph and 4 stamp size photographs
Documents to be submitted
Originals of all the documents must be available for verification at the time of submission of the respective documents.
Students from Tolani College of Commerce
One attested copy of B.Com. (or equivalent) mark sheet
Students from any other College
- One attested copy of Standard X Leaving Certificate
- One attested copy of B.Com. (or equivalent) mark sheet
- (a) Students seeking admission under the Linguistic (Sindhi) Minority Quota are required to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/-, certified by a Notary stating that they belong to the Sindhi Minority, and/ or (b) Students seeking admission under any of the Reserved Categories are required to submit an attested copy of the relevant certificate/document
- No Objection Certificate signed by the Principal of the previous College
- Original and two attested Copies of Transference Certificate
For students from Colleges not affiliated to the University of Mumbai, in addition to the above documents, they must submit original and two attested copies of Migration Certificate.
Fees & Expenses
|Admission Processing Fees||200|
|Alumni Association Fees||–|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||150|
|Computer Practical Fees||1,500|
|I.D. Card & Library Fees||50|
|Laboratory Deposit (Refundable)||–|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||250|
|Other Fees / Extra Cuuricular Activities||250|
|Student Welfare Fund||50|
|University Disaster Relief Fund||10|
|University Enrolment Fees||–|
|University Project Fees||–|
|University Sports / Cultural Activities||30|
|Vice Chancellors’ Fund||20|
- Admission Prospectus + Information Brouchure Fees of Rs.100/- to be paid at the time of sale of admission form.
- Document Verification fees of Rs. 400/- to be collected from students outside Maharashtra State Board
- M.Com. (Part I & Part II) students will have to pay examination fees at the time of filling up the examination form
- Fees are likely to be revised by the University of Mumbai / Government Authorities.