Admission: Higher Secondary Certificate (Regular) – F.Y.J.C.
Admissions for F.Y.J.C. are conducted online. The merit lists are prepared by M.K.C.L. (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited).
Students are required to take admission in the college allotted to them by M.K.C.L.
For further information students should check the website of Dy. Director of Education, www.maharashtra.gov.in.
Only students belonging to the Sindhi Minority Quota are required to fill admission forms available at the college office as per the dates announced in the college notice board.
Sr. No. Name of Document / Certificate
1. Mark sheet of Std. 10
2. S.S.C. / I.C.S.E / C.B.S.E. / X – Leaving Certificate /Transfer Certificcate
3. Certificate of Caste with Category & Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra only
4. Certificate for Physically Challenged or Learning Disability issued by Government recognized body.
5. Photocopy of Aadhar Card or the Acknowledgement No.
6. Valid Address Proof (Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill or Any other)
7. Only for candidates other than Maharashtra Board
a) Application form / Receipt of fees paid towards Eligibility Certificate
b) Mark sheet, Passing Certificate, Migration Certificate & Transfer Certificate.
Fee Chargeable from the student of F.Y.J.C. Class (Yearly)
The above mentioned amount is subject to periodic revision by the Authorities.