PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR PHOTOCOPY AND REVALUATION OF ANSWERBOOK.
As per the circular issued by University of Mumbai (circular no. Exam/Photo & Rev./ College/VCD/4636 of 2010) students can apply for photocopy of answerbook/ revaluation of answer book/ or both at the same time. It is not necessary to take a photocopy before revaluation.
STEPS FOR APPLYING FOR PHOTOCOPY OF ANSWERBOOK:
- Students can apply for photocopies of theory papers only (any number of subjects).
- Students have to apply within 07 working days after declaration of result.
- For obtaining a photocopy, students will have to pay non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- per answerbook, while those belonging to reserved category will have to pay Rs.50/- per answerbook, provided a certified copy of caste certificate is enclosed.
- The photocopy will be issued only to the examinee.
- For obtaining the photocopy, the students will have to bring their original receipt of submission of application form.
- On receipt of the photocopy, if any discrepancy of the following nature is found
- Mistake in totaling
- Non assessment of a question or sub-question if required, students should apply to the Principal in the prescribed form along with the said photocopy and copy of the question paper within 03 working days
7. After verification, if there is any rectification of marks, students may apply for revaluation
(if eligible) within 07 working days
STEPS FOR APPLYING FOR REVALUATION:
1. Students can directly apply for revaluation of theory papers (without applying for
photocopy of answerbook) provided they have scored more than 10 marks out 50marks/60
marks paper within 07 working days after declaration of result.
2. Students will have to pay non-refundable fee of Rs.500/-per subject by cash or demand draft
drawn in favour of ‘Principal, Tolani College of Commerce’. Those from reserved category will
have to pay Rs. 250/ provided a certified copy of caste certificate is enclosed.
3. Students may be given provisional admission to the next class by charging non-refundable
fee of Rs.500/-.
4. Incase, if the students are declared to have passed in the requisite number of subjects on
revaluation which would entitle them to take admission in the next
higher class as per the ordinances/ regulations, the provisional admission will be regularised.
5. Applications will not be accepted after the prescribed dates are over.